CALL US FOR FREE PEST INSPECTION/ESTIMATE
- Don’t let termites, cockroaches, spiders, bed bugs or other pesky pests take over your home.
- Call H R Pest Control and keep them out for good. Guaranteed.
- Check out all the services H R Pest Control has to offer
- Ant control can be difficult, but there are some things you should know about how ants’ behavior can lead to big headaches for you and your home
- Entry: Ants can enter through even the tiniest cracks, seeking water and sweet or greasy food substances in the kitchen pantry or storeroom areas.
- Scent trails: Ants leave an invisible chemical trail which contains pheromones for others to follow once they locate the food source.
- Nest locations: They can nest about anywhere in and around your house; in lawns, walls, stumps, even under foundations.
- Colony size: Colonies can number up to 300,000 to 500,000, and whole colonies can uproot and relocate quickly when threatened.
- Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a relatively long lifetime. Worker ants may live seven years, and the queen may live as long as 15 years.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Most do-it-yourself ant control approaches kill only the ants you see. Some truly effective treatments can penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from returning. Also,
home remedies don’t account for the fact that different kinds of ant infestations require different treatments
General Insect Control
- Spiders, Moths, Centipede, Silverfish, Millipedes, Crickets, Roaches
- We inspect and treat the interior and exterior perimeter of your home to help prevent new home invasions of
- Regular treatments help stop outside pests before they might enter.
- We offer One Time Treatment, Monthly and Quarterly Service Plans
- All work is Guaranteed
Control of rodents requires understanding mouse biology and habits, particularly the major differences between mice and rats. During the past few decades, control of rats has improved while problems with house mice have increased. Baiting programs often are more successful in controlling rats than they are for mice .Don't let these rodents take our your home or business. We treat by baiting, trapping, treating wall voids and closing entry points, so call H R Pest to rid either pest.
H R Pest Control have trained professionals that know exactly how to trap raccoons and squirrels humanely and safely in every situation. Trapping these pest is a skill that takes experience in setting raccoon and squirrel traps, and in some cases, acquiring there young as well. So call H R Pest Control in your area today and have yourproblem solved by an expert in trapping wildlife.
Our Pest Control Service Plans
- With our Monthly, Quarterly and Year Round treatment plan you get
- Unlimited service calls at no extra cost
- We stand by our commitment to protect you and your home from pests.
- Call us whenever you need usas often as you need between your regularly scheduled visits at no extra charge.
- Protection from the most common pests
- The Plan covers 36 of the most common household pests in all.
Not a Contract
- No long-term contract.
- We strive to earn your business every month.
- Just Excellent work.
H R PEST CONTROL
Give us a call (410)654-8513