Our Pest Control Service Plans
- With our Monthly, Quarterly and Year Round treatment plan you get unlimited service calls at no extra cost.
- Call us whenever you need us as often as you need between your regularly scheduled visits at no extra charge.
- Protection from the most common pests
- The Plan covers 36 of the most common household pests in all.
- We stand by our commitment to protect you and your home from pests
Not a Contract
- No long-term contract.
- We strive to earn your business every month.
- Just Excellent work
- Ant control can be difficult, but there are some things you should know about how ants’ behavior can lead to big headaches for you and your home
- Entry: Ants can enter through even the tiniest cracks, seeking water and sweet or greasy food substances in the kitchen pantry or storeroom areas.
- Scent trails: Ants leave an invisible chemical trail which contains pheromones for others to follow once they locate the food source.
- Nest locations: They can nest about anywhere in and around your house; in lawns, walls, stumps, even under foundations.
- Colony size: Colonies can number up to 300,000 to 500,000, and whole colonies can uproot and relocate quickly when threatened.
- Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a relatively long lifetime. Worker ants may live seven years, and the queen may live as long as 15 years.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Most do-it-yourself ant control approaches kill only the ants you see. Our effective treatments can penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from returning. Also,
home remedies don’t account for the fact that different kinds of ant infestations require different treatments
General Insect Control
- Spiders, Moths, Centipede, Silverfish, Millipedes, Crickets, Roaches
- We inspect and treat the interior and exterior perimeter of your home to help prevent new home invasions of
- Regular treatments help stop outside pests before they might enter.
- We offer One Time Treatment, Monthly and Quarterly Service Plans
- All work is Guaranteed
Control of rodents requires understanding mouse biology and habits, particularly the major differences between mice and rats. During the past few decades, control of rats has improved while problems with house mice have increased. Baiting programs often are more successful in controlling rats than they are for mice .Don't let these rodents take our your home or business. We treat by baiting, trapping, treating wall voids and closing entry points, so call H R Pest to rid either pest.
When left untreated, termites can literally eat up the equity in your home. According to the National Pest Management Association, termites cost Americans more than $5 billion in damages each year. That’s more than fire and flooding combined. And their destruction knows no bounds because any home, regardless of its construction type, can offer the ideal combination of warmth, moisture, and food for a termite attack. Additionally, many homeowners’ insurance plans won’t cover any of the damage. Not having protection can lead to problems when selling a home, since many lending institutions require a termite bond before lending money to home buyers
Don't wait til it's too late, protect your home
Bed Bug Solutions
Bed bugs can be found around the world but since late 20th century they have become a significant problem in the United States, spreading rapidly across many U.S. cities even here in Maryland
All homes are potentially at risk of bed bugs. The 2013 Bugs Without Borders survey conducted by the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) reports that nearly all (99.6%) pest professionals in the U.S have had to treat bed bugs in the past year, mostly in private homes.
Concerned about bed bugs? H R Pest Control offers a FREE bed bug inspection of your home!Schedule your inspection give us a call at (410)654-8513
Our Services are designed with you the CUSTOMER in mind. Using low odor pesticides, baiting techniques and exterior perimeter treatments - we can successfully control most outside invaders while keeping inside insecticide use to a minimum.
If you have seen evidence of bed bugs or want to help protect your home against this multiplying intruder, H R Pest will come and inspect your home.
Bed bugs are sneaky and hard to find, H R Pest Control is trained to pinpoint evidence if they are around. On the first visit, we will examine your entire home including the bed, furniture, rugs, and linens. We will conduct an inspection of target areas, and if required, use tools to check cracks and crevices.
H R Pest Control techniciansusually start in the bedroom and work his way through your home, concentrating on the furniture and the areas immediately surrounding the furniture. We will look for signs of bed bugs including:
Live or dead bed bugs
Skins cast off during the molting process
Small spots of reddish-black fecal material
Tiny cream-colored eggs usually found in dark crevices